We are unbelievably excited to open our doors back up from Saturday 4th July.
There will be a few ground-rules and restrictions to our normal service, these are all in line with the Government Guidelines and will be in place to ensure the safety and well being of our staff and customers. We all need to work together in this difficult time to get through this so please abide by the guidelines stated below:
- Firstly, if you have any symptoms of COVID-19 or you feel unwell, please stay home.
- Please ring the booking line (07908286251) to book a table or to check availability for either Now Serving and/or Velvet (an online system will be going live on Wednesday).
- We have reserved some tables for walkins (on both sites). However, we predict that we will be very busy so to avoid disappointment, please book in advance.
- As well as a pay-as-you-go option there will also be a bottomless option for drinks. Where you will have 90 minutes to enjoy all-you-can-drink cocktails, beers, wines and double house spirits and mixers. Only one drink per person can be ordered at a time.
- Pay-As-You-Go – also 90 minute booking slots.
- We can’t take groups right now above 6, these must be within your social bubble.
- It will be strictly table service – just sit back and relax, while we do all the work. During your booking, you will only be allowed to leave your table for the bathroom.
- We take a non refundable £5 per person deposit per booking. This is to guarantee your table and this will be deducted from your bill or will transfer to ONE FREE drink per person on entry! You are making this booking in full knowledge that we are in the middle of a pandemic and that things are changing quickly. We are not responsible to refund anyone party in the result of closure due for any reason.
- We are only taking bookings two weeks in advance.
- We will hold no personal liability for lost property.
- We hold no responsibility if you contract any illness from attending our venues.
- If you leave the bar at any time the booking is null and void.
- We can only keep the table for 15 minutes, if you can’t make it, let us know ASAP and we can try to rebook you in.
- We will be offering a reduced service – however, all of your favourites will still be on there. If you have any more drink suggestions, please get in touch via Facebook.
- There will be only 2 people at a time allowed in the bathrooms.
- Same goes for our smoking areas – two at a time!
- We will be taking your details upon entry as per the government guidelines. These will be held for 21 days for the NHS Track and Trace app. Proof of ID will be required!
- Staff are allowed to ask for you to temporarily remove any face coverings for identification purposes.
- Staff will be wearing PPE to protect themselves and our customers. Customers can do so also if they choose, but this is not compulsory.
- There will be hand sanitisers on entry and near the toilets. We suggest you bring a personal one with you, too.
- Please adhere to the social distancing guidelines (2m, or 1m with risk mitigation, where 2m is not viable). We also have screens set up and social distancing markers throughout the venue.
- Tables will be sanitised as soon as they are vacated ready for the next customers.
- Menus will be disposed of after every use.
- All toilets will be sanitised at least every 30 minutes.
- There will be a maximum number of people allowed inside. Once this is reached nobody else can enter.
- All staff will follow the ‘20-20 rule’ – 20 second hand wash every 20 minutes. We strongly suggest that customers do the same.
- Please pay contactless where possible.
- As per government guidelines – all music will be at conversation-level; there will be no live performances, loud singing, or group dancing.
- If you can drink at home, please do. Now Serving HOME will still be operating as a takeaway, delivering delicious drinks and cocktails to your door.
- If you have orders for collection, please ring the number below when you have arrived and a member of staff will deliver your order to your car.
Please call 07908286251 if you’d like to know more.
We are new to this too and will be learning on the go so please be patient and work with us so we can ensure full enjoyment of the pub in the safest possible way.
Bad behaviour and rudeness to staff will not be tolerated and we reserve the right to refuse service, please be respectful to all staff and fellow customers or you will be asked to leave.
Thank you so much and we can’t wait to see all you lovely, thirsty people.